Monday, January 14, 2013

Bitter Betty

I'm just coming off my period but feeling quite bitter and cranky. Maybe it's because I'm trying to figure out my next step and can't even get an actual human being on the phone at the fertility clinic in Huntersville. I got two messages when I called. Why does every fertility clinic have the worst customer service, don't they know they are dealing with sad hormonal women? Not being able to get pregnant is frustrating enough without being irritated each time I have to call Reach or Affordable Fertility!

I can't win. I'm hoping an OB GYN will do what I need instead of a fertility clinic. They are nicer and maybe it's cheaper.

Yesterday I found out yet another person is pregnant. I know I shouldn't be so jealous but it's hard. I have these herbal pregnancy prep pills. OMG are they gross. I mean I'll try anything at this point to get pregnant.

I just keep on praying. And saying maybe next month is my month. Maybe we'll make a Valentine's baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment