Saturday, February 9, 2013

Excited but nervous..

I have so many emotions going through me. I'm going for a consult, well hubby and I, I like for him to come with me so I don't have to relay all the info to him after I hear it. Plus the support is nice. The consult is for artificial insemination or IUI. It's the next step I believe in the process of trying to get pregnant and the more affordable one. We can't now or ever afford IVF unless we win the lotto.

Please pray the IUI works, and if it works the first time all the better. I don't know that we can afford many attempts.

I worry about the cost, will the facility be caring and knowledgeable, will it work, and will it hurt. I just hope everyone will pray that it works and that the Dr thinks we should do it.

I've been googling about it, of course, I always do and end up scaring myself. I also read forums and stuff to see what worked for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment