Friday, January 4, 2013

Movie Night

Having a relaxing night with my hubby, watching a couple redbox movies while he makes homemade popcorn and hot chocolate. It's nights like these that we need to enjoy while there isn't a baby around. Although I do go to sit down and notice my boobs are tender.

The whole boob thing is so annoying. They are sore if pregnant, sore if period is coming, sore after ovulation.. so pretty much tender boobs all but a few days! So unless I'm throwing up randomly I'll just think that I'm not pregnant! I read into symptoms way too much and too easily. They say oh don't stress yourself out, but it's utterly impossible. I don't stress all month about it just the two weeks after ovulation, of course. I try to distract myself but I can't stay busy forever. I can't go in any store without looking at baby clothes. I think of ways to tell our parents and to tell Brandon the big news, one day, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment