Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Slowly

I'm trying to relax and slow down and enjoy the little things with my children. They are 18 months apart and both under two so life is chaotic but wonderful!  I'm currently enjoying my one month old sleeping on my chest, listening to her breathe and taking in her scent. Her big brother is napping. I could clean but I'm listening to my body, I know I need the rest more! 

My husband and I both catch ourselves staring at our toddler as he plays and just enjoying him. He's so smart and funny. Even after he goes to bed we look at videos on our phone. 

I watched a video on Facebook about not doing and just being. It was very moving. Our day doesn't have to be busy for it to be full. It can be full of laughter and learning without leaving the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment