Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pleasantly surprised

We had our appointment at the fertility clinic in Huntersville and even though some of the reviews I read weren't great, they were actually really nice. We both left feeling excited and positive. They were very informative and up front too with the costs of things.

It feels good to have the next step lined up. I don't feel like things are lingering anymore. It's nice to have a facility that is pushing to get you pregnant before I didn't know what was up next or what the options were.

If I don't get pregnant naturally this month then I go in March on the first day of my period for a few tests and they'll put me on Femara. We are all praying that if not pregnant this month then its successful the first go round. We don't have a lot of money to do lots of rounds.

In case anyone is unsure as to what IUI is http://americanpregnancy.org/infertility/iui.html

It just helps things get to where they need to be and helps our chances. They put the sperm in the uterus.

No comments:

Post a Comment