Sunday, March 17, 2013

Waiting game

Sitting here waiting on my hubby to cook our dinner on the grill, it was a great weekend weather wise! Gorgeous. I'm trying to eat healthier and cleaner in case I'm pregnant plus I need to lose weight. We had our IUI on Friday. I took the day off for it plus I needed to get ready for a fundraiser that night too.

The procedure wasn't too bad, speculum is never pleasant, usually the worst part. It was quick too and then I laid there for 30 minutes or so. Thankfully I have a friend that has gone through similar things so she has been giving me tips, like keep your cell next to you for afterwards so when you are laying there afterwards you can get on your phone and surf around. Wear warm and comfortable clothes, she said bring a blanket but I knew I'd feel like such a goober toting a blanket into the waiting room. I did read where someone else said to bring a blanket too. I wished I would have shaved my legs though and put some makeup on. I was looking quite rough for baby making day. I had stayed up too late the night before so we were actually in a rush to get the "stuff" there.

I'm so excited for the possibility. The two week wait isn't killing me yet but I've been keeping busy getting our house ready to sell, was busy with fundraiser, work has been busy, and my friends have been instructed to keep me occupied : )

I have progesteron suppositories that are to help me be able to get and stay pregnant. They are uh.. messy. I do those twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment