Monday, March 25, 2013

uggg

It sucks that taking Progesterone causes a lot of people the same side affects as being pregnant.. like this afternoon and tonight I've been having nausea. Like just ugg...

If I knew I was pregnant I'd enjoy be happy to be nauseas.


Today I've been moody, or was a few times but maybe it was justified. I get moody the week before my period, so that worries me though.

I feel like if I find out I'm pregnant I'll immediately want to go shopping.

Progesterone also makes you sleepy and I could sleep for days. I don't want to wake up in the mornings at all and could go to bed at 7pm haha.

My progesterone levels were good though. I got the results online and my fertility doctor hasn't called about it yet. They were 29.4 which is good to make a baby with and means I ovulated.

I just so want to have good news to tell my friends and family on Monday that are waiting. I took my results day off from work. I work with all men and really want to be able to be at home and mopey or do what I need to do. I would get tested in the morning and then get the call at work. I don't want the news at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment